Quiz 59 - General Knowledge
1. What does the acronym NASA stand for? National
Aeronautics & Space Administration.
2. Which team in 1974 became the first German side to win football's
European Cup? Bayern Munich.
3. Which African country has the capital of Gaborone? Botswana.
4. Who was the Greek Goddess of punishment and retribution? Nemesis.
5. How many shillings were there in a Guinea? Twenty-One.
6. Which cathedral overlooks Red Square in Moscow? St. Basil's.
7. Which city does the extinct volcano known as "Arthur's Seat"
8. By what name is the disease VARICELLA more known? Chickenpox.
9. Who duetted with Bryan Adams on the 1985 hit "It's Only Love"? Tina
10. Who painted 'The Last Supper'? Leonardo da Vinci
11. What is the Aborigines name for Ayers Rock? Uluru
12. Who killed Abraham Lincoln? John Wilkes Booth
13. What is capital of Saudi Arabia? Riyadh
14. What villain was portrayed in Batman by Jim Carrey? The Riddler
15. Which country is bordered by both the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
16. Which is the largest planet in the solar system? Jupiter
17. In which year did Elvis die? 1977
18. Who was the first man in space? Yuri Gagarin
19. Which King founded the Church of England? Henry 8th
20. In which year did the Berlin Wall come down? 1989
Copy and paste into 'Notepad' or similar to remove
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.